Comparing to Design Studio version Transaction Code was selectable from Available Fields in Navigation Panel in App Journal Entry Analyzer.
In Web Dynpro App Journal Entry Analyzer the field is not available on Available Fields list.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter App Journal Entry Analyzer.
- Add mandatory fields (Ledger, Company Code, Key Date) and select Go.
- Select Navigation Panel.
- Transaction Code is not available and cannot be selected from the Panel.
Transaction Code field is available as the attribute of the field Journal Entry. Include the attribute field.
- Go to Navigation Panel on the upper left-hand side of App Journal Entry Analyzer.
- Include the association field Journal Entry to rows.
- Right click in the Journal Entry field.
- Go to Drilldown and select Add Attribute.
- Under Available Attributes pop up window Transaction Code can be selected.
Journal Entry Analyzer, Web Dynpro, transaction code, navigation panel, available attributes, journal entry, F0956, F 0956 , KBA , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , How To