You have a Sales Order that you are trying to deliver. However, when you perform Post Goods Issue in Outbound Logistics, the system is returning error messages and you cannot release same.
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Go to the Delivery Control: Delivery Proposals view.
- Find and select the relevant Delivery request ID.
- Click Post Goods Issue.
- Click Propose Quantities.
- Click Release.
- System displays the following error messages:
- Error during delivery update.
- -----> Document Output failed.
- -----> Enter an e-mail address in the output settings.
- -----> E-Mail Address cannot be left blank.
You have selected e-mail as Output Channel in the Output Channel Selection for "Advanced Shipping Notification". For the customer (Account in the Sales Order) you have activated the "Advanced Shipping Notification Outbound" under the Communication tab and Collaboration sub-tab in the Account Master Data. However, you have not maintained a recipient e-mail address maintained. This is the reason for the error.
If you want to send the Advanced Shipping Notification by e-mail, you must also maintain the recipient e-mail address for the respective customer in the Account master Data. Please proceed as follows:
- Navigate to the Account Management work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Find and select the relevant Account ID.
- Click Edit button and select Addresses.
- Go to the Collaboration sub-tab.
- You can see under Business Document Settings that you have activated the Business Document "Advanced Shipping Notification Outbound", and maintained for same the Output Channel as e-mail, and the template: Advanced Shipping Notification.
- If you select the Business Document and scroll down to E-Mail Settings, you can see that there is No Records found.
- Please maintain the Recipient details if you want to use Advanced Shipping Notification.
Create Outbound Delivery and Goods Issue , KBA , AP-SLP-REQ , Site Logistics Request , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , Problem