- There is one "planning sequence when saving" defined for one InfoProvider in RSPLAN
- The Planning Filter for the planning sequence uses a mandatory characteristic value variable without default value
- When saving data in an input-ready query in Analysis for Office, the values from the prompt screen are passed over the planning filter successfully.
- Upon changing the values on the prompt screen and executing the report with a different selection, the planning filter continues to store the value which were passed during the initial runtime.
- As a result incorrect results are saved in the planning query.
error message occurs on planning sequence execution "Value of characteristic XXXX: Y is not included in the selection" (RSPLF 016)
- SAP NetWeaver 7.x
- SAP BW/4HANA
planning sequence when saving, RSPLF 016, is not included in the selection , KBA , BW-PLA-IP-PF , Planning Functions and Planning Sequences , EPM-BPC-BW4-PLA-PF , BPC/4 - Planning Functions and Planning Sequences , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.