The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC):
- User A inputs some data point comments in a story.
User A can see the inputted comments.
- When user B opens the same story, user B cannot see the comments inputted by user A.
- If you enter the edit mode and check the filters in the Designer of this table, all filters are set to the same members for user A and user B.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.14.10
The data access control is enable for a dimension. This DAC enabled dimension is not included in the filter setting of this table.
When the DAC is enabled for the dimension, comments placed will implicitly include the dimension as part of the context. Since user A and user B have different accesses for this DAC enabled dimension, the story is displayed with different contexts for the 2 users.
As best practice, please include the DAC enabled dimension in the filter in order to view the comments with the same contexts.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, data point commenting, cannot be displayed, cannot see, can't , KBA , LOD-ANA-CMT , SAC collaboration, commenting , LOD-ANA-PL-DPC , Data Point Commenting , Problem