An employee is supposed to work e.g. 8 hours a day and has requested 4 hours of free time compensation. Now the employee would have to work 4 hours actual working time to fullfil 8 hours. However, in everyday life it happens that more or less than the 4 hours are worked.
- If the employee works less than 4 hours, the balance in the time statement is calculated correctly.
- If the employee works more than 4 hours, the balance in the time statement is calculated incorrectly.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Business ByDesin
All absences are only calculated up to the maximum of the daily target hours (credited working time), as specified in the help document in the 'See Also' section.
The only way to achieve his requirement may be similar to the following:
- Create a new time profile with the configuration as in attached document.
- Create a time account rule to transfer the remaining balance to the working time account
- Assign the time profile and the overtime account to the employee
- Run a day closure run for the employee or for all employees choosing a start date from when this fix should apply. i.e. the start of this year.
These steps are explained in attached Example Setup.
Please note - these steps are only provided to guide you in the direction of a solution and work depending on further, specific settings. Please contact your implementation partner for further information on how to set up your system, or post your project specific consulting question in the SAP ByDesign Community.
employee works leave calculated , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Problem