- App "Material Documents Overview" displays the "Sales Order" as blank even though Material Document and Sales Order are related.
- S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to 'Material Documents Overview'.
- Display the Material Document.
- 'Sales Order' is blank / not filled.
Sales Order (KDAUF) is not filled in table MSEG for the MM Document 4900000000 2021
MBLNR MJAHR BWART MATNR WERKS KDAUF
4900000000 2021 601 TG11 1000
The Material Document was posted against an Outbound Delivery which does not refer to Special Stock 'E'.
The associated Sales Order refers to Item Category TAN. Requirement Class '041' in the 'Shipping tab'.
The Requirement Class 041 refers to Valuation 'Blank' which is 'No stock valuation'.
No stock valuation <<---
M Separate valuation with ref. to sales document/project
A Valuation without reference to sales document
- Create a Sales Order with Item Category CBTA / Reqmts class 'BB6'.
(The Requirement Class BB6 refers to Valuation 'M' meaning the sales order is valuated).
- Create an Outbound Delivery for the Sales Order, which should refers to Special Stock E.
- Make the Goods Issue posting for the Outbound Delivery / Mvt 601.
- The Material Document refers to the Sales Order.
- Check the app 'Material Documents Overview' for the Material Document - 'Sales Order' is now filled.
Material Documents Overview, Sales Order, not displayed, Material Document, MM Document, Outbound Delivery, OBD, KDAUF, MSEG, 601, OVZG, Item Category, CBTA, Reqmts class, BB6, Special Stock E, Goods Issue, No stock valuation, M, Separate valuation with ref. to sales document/project, KZBWS , KBA , MM-FIO-IM-SGM , Fiori UI for Stock and Goods Movements , How To