- Users setup Fiori Launchpad (FLP) environment for mobile
- This environment uses a Web Dispatcher (WD) and there is an issue on Android Devices
- When Users access the WD URL, after some time the SSO-TOKEN expires and the user needs to re-authenticate again
- On iOS device, when this time out occurs it works when the user is redirected to the Sign-on page (ex: Azure) - Working as expected
- On Android devices, it simply shows 401 (Unauthorized) and can exit the popup and due to the user is not signed-in anymore (Token expired) the user cannot continue to work
- Workaround: Users have to actively choose "Logoff" and by doing so, users are signed out and redirected to the sign-in page
- Why does Android have to do this versus having the similar steps like the iOS devices?
- SAP_UI 7.53
- SAPUI5 1.60.X
- SAP Fiori Front End Server 5.0
"401 Not Authorized","Fiori Launchpad Android","Fiori Launchpad Timeout mobility","Fiori Launchpad does not show login page","Android FLP redirect to logon","Logon redirect FLP","FLP SSO Token","FLP Mobility Token","SESSION_TIMEOUT_INTERVAL_IN_MINUTES","SESSION_TIMEOUT_REMINDER_IN_MINUTES" , KBA , CA-FLP-FE-COR , SAP Fiori Launchpad Frontend Core and Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.