You notice that, under the Communication tab of an account, the "Advanced Shipping Notification Outbound" document type is the only one not set as Active by default.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Account Management work center
- Access the Accounts work center view
- Find and select the relevant account
- Click the Edit button, then select General
- Go to the Communication tab, and then select the Collaboration sub-tab
- You can see that the Business Document "Advanced Shipping Notification Outbound" is not Active by default, whereas all other documents are set to Active.
This is currently the standard system behavior.
Please check the SAP Business ByDesign Customer Influence to submit a request for this functionality.
Alternative, you can create the Collaboration for the account using the "ManageCustomerIn" web service and set the Advanced Shipping Notification Outbound to Active in the same payload (check the See Also section for more information).
Documentation for inbound web service "ManageCustomerIn" in SAP Help Portal
Advanced Shipping Notification Outbound, Active, Communication, Collaboration, Account , KBA , SRD-MD-BP , Business Partner , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , How To