- With the Resolution Base, the charge item is assigned to a certain data source level.
- The charge item (which is a single building block of the Calculation Sheet) is calculated with regard to the Resolution Base. During Charge Calculation, the system resolves the calculation sheet according to the input data.
- At runtime, the calculation logic works as follows:
- As a result of the initial resolution step, the system creates a calculation table based on the logistical data source. The system has not yet performed any calculations or determined any rates.
- The system processes the calculation table and determines a value for each row given in the Calculation Sheet. If the system cannot determine any value for a certain charge item, warning message will be raised and no charge will be applied for that row in the Calculation Sheet. However the process is not interrupted.
- SAP Transportation Management 8.0~9.6
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in SAP S/4HANA 1709+
Resolution base, Calculation level, Calculation Sheet, TCCS, SAP Transportation Management , KBA , TM-CF-CC , Charge Calculation , TM-MD-CM-CS , Calculation Sheets , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.