Status of project task reassignment status appears as In process in the time and expense items for the project.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Project Management work center
- Go to the Time and Expenses view
- Go to the Advanced filter & select the relevant Project ID
- Select Reassignment Status as In Process
- You can see around few entries pending for reassignment with In Process status
The lock could have happened for many reasons. Probably there were some time recordings apparently locked by business users during the reassignment period which sets the reassignment status to In process.
You can follow the below steps to solve the reassignment problem;
- Go to the Application and User Management work center
- Go to the Delayed Business Object Processing view
- Select the entry for Project Expense Reassignment Requisition which is in Interrupted status
- Select Restart and Refresh
- This will process the reassignment of project tasks which are in In Process status
project task reassignment status; Project Expense Reassignment Requisition which is in Interrupted status; Delayed Business Object Processing , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , Problem