- Lastline is changed to a new locality and postcode to make the assignment
- Input address has an invalid primary range
- An address with an invalid primary range is assigned to a different city and ZIP rather than returning an E421 error for invalid primary range
- The input ZIP and newly assigned ZIP are within the same postal finance area
- USA Regulatory Address Cleanse (URAC) transform
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services 4.2
last line, post code, ZIP code, house number , KBA , EIM-DS-DQ , Data Services Data Quality , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.