- Utilizing Automation Framework to change the source for Web Intelligence Reports
- The change source operation works successfully when using RESTful Web Services over HTTP
- When using HTTPS the job fails on the "Change Web Intelligence Source" step
- The logs show that the job fails in the BI Agent with this message:
- java.lang.Exception: Connection to https://myserver/biprws/logon/token failed
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
- Web Application Server using HTTPS
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.