- Upon successful onboarding initiation for a candidate, the Position data is not being mapped over to Onboarding.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to the instance
- Go to the Onboarding Dashboard
- Search for candidate
- Complete the New Hire Data Review step.
- Try to complete up to Job Information portlet
- See that the Position value shows underneath the text box.
- The position which is coming below the autocomplete dropdown was due to the 'To be hired' flag is set as 'No'.
- This means that this position is no longer available for assignment.
- Try to check the dropdown of Position, notice that only those position that appears in the dropdown has the To be hired flag set as 'Yes'.
- Go to Manage Data >> Position
- Find the affected position for the candidate
- Change the 'To be Hired' flag to 'Yes'
- Then, restart the Onboarding for the candidate again
Position, Position mapping, Position Data, To be Hired flag, Onboarding, OBX, ONB 2.0, INC1067608 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ADM , Admin UI , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2105