- Receiving an error when trying to add a new hire to onboarding.
- Error Message: Candidate insertion failed, please try initiating onboarding again.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Go to Add new hire to onboarding
- Fill out the candidate details
- Click 'Initiate onboarding'
- Error is received.
- The required field 'Last Name' is missing in personalInformation element.
- Below are the error found in console (Fn+F12):
- "Values missing for mandatory keys: personalInfo.last-name"
- Add the Last Name field in the peronalInformation element as this is one of the required fields in Onboarding.
- Initiate onboarding again manually
- The error should go away.
- If the error persists, please try to check for any errors from the console by clicking 'Fn + F12' on your keyboard.
Add new hire to Onboarding, Manual Onboarding, Initiate Onboarding Manually, Add new hire to onboarding error, error, MANDATORY_FIELDS_MISSING, Values missing for mandatory keys: personalInfo.last-name, OBX, ONB 2.0, Onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ADM , Admin UI , Problem