- Customer wants to configure an Additional Information portlet in New Hire Data Review.
- Unable to set user permissions in additional information portlet in New Hire Data Review.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Onboard a candidate.
- Start New Hire Data Review step for onboarded candidate.
- User unable to access Additional Information portlet.
- Configurable New Hire Templates are currently not supported for Onboarding.
- Configurable New Hire Templates are supported only for the following processes:
- Add New Employee
- Add New Employee for Fixed Term
- Rehire Inactive Employee
- Manage Pending Hires
- Since the feature is currently not supported, the custom MDF UI can only be used in Additional Data Collection step of the Onboarding process. The candidate will be responsible in uploading the forms in the configured UI during the Additional Data Collection step.
- Hiring Managers and/or Onboarding participants will not be able to upload the candidates' onboarding documents during New Hire Data Review Step.
- Customer is requested to raise an Enhancement Request via the Customer Influence Portal to consider having the feature implemented in Onboarding for future product versions.
Onboarding 2.0, ONB 2.0, OBX, Configurable New Hire Templates, New Hire Data Review, custom portlet, Recruit Template, Additional Information portlet, attachments portlets , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-COD , Onboardee Data Review , Problem