This article will explain the Expected Behavior of this feature that enables employees to access the internal career site form their IOS and Android SAP SuccessFactors Mobile app and will provide users with consistent and branded experience when browsing and applying to internal job positions.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
The expected behavior for this functionality is as follows:
- Navegate to Careers under the More options button of the mobile app
- Click on Launch Careers
- Authenticate as an employee
- RMK Career site will open up so that the internal candidate will be able to search and apply for internal job postings.
- RMK CSB site is responsive so the employees can use browsers in their mobile devices.
2827878 - [SF MOB] - Functionality of Recruiting Mobile App
2788253 - [SF MOB] - Enable Career Site Access in SuccessFactors Mobile App - Recruiting Management
Career Site Access, Careers, Mobile App, RMK, external careers site, employee, Authenticate, responsive, apply for internal job postings, expected behaviour, , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-ICS , Internal Career Site Builder (CSB, IAS, etc ...) , How To