While trying to migrate service contracts the following error is encountered:
> COM_PARTNER120 - Too many Ship-To Party/Service Recipient entered; remove an entry
- Service Management (CRM)
- SAP S/4HANA 2108CE
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon with role SAP_BR_BPC_EXPERT assigned
- Open App 'Migrate Your Data'
- Fill template for Service Contracts
- At item level enter a partner different from that on the header
- Upon processing the data the following message is raised - COM_PARTNER 120 : Too many ship-to Party/Service Recipient entered, remove an entry
The migration template offers both header and item level partner entries. The item level partners initially inherit the header partner entry. When a new entry is also added at item level, the item then has two partners entries (e.g. 2 ship-to parties - one from the header and one from the item).
A fix is planned for an upcoming release. In the meantime, item level partner entries should be avoided.
sold-to, ship-to, bill to, payer, AG, SP, SH, RE, unique, SERVICECONTRACT, SERVICECONTRACTITEM , KBA , CRM-S4-SRV-CTR , S4CRM: Service Contract , Problem