- When trying to sort members of a column from Model connecting to BW Live connection, the 'Edit Member Order...' button is grayed out.
- When hover over the mouse on 'Edit Member Order' button, "member sorting is not supported for BW measures with hierarchies".
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) 2021.14 (2021 QRC03)
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a story with table component.
- In Designer, click the three dot button of the measure object.
- Edit Member Order button is grayed out.
- When hover over the mouse on Edit Member Order button, "member sorting is not supported for BW measures with hierarchies".
"Key Figure Hierarchy" is used in BEx query, the structure is not flat, the structure is like the parents hierarchy having children. This is the reason why the Edit Member Order is not to be applied.
Change the structure of measure in BEx query to flat design.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Analytics for Cloud，BEx query, BEx view, cube, info provider, restricted measure, key figure, BEx, parent-child, hierarchy , KBA , LOD-ANA-LDC-BW , SAC Live Data Connection BW , Problem