- As an LMS User, when searching for courses from course calendar in Arabic locale, a Hijri Arabic Calendar is showing instead of Gregorian Calendar
- As an LMS Admin with Arabic locale, the class record date picker is showing a Hijri Arabic Calendar instead of Gregorian Calendar
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- As an LMS User:
- Login as LMS user with Arabic Locale
- Navigate to Learning
- Go to Library search
- Select instructor-led item
- Change to calendar view
- As an LMS Admin
- Login as LMS Admin with Arabic Locale
- Navigate to Learning Activities
- Classes > search and edit any class
- Go to any field with a date picker (example: Registration Close Date)
There is no configuration for calendar type so calendar picked up the default configuration.
- The design fix for the issue for the USER side was implemented via LRN-118281 - PTCH-36697.
- There is an ongoing discussion for the enhancement fix for the ADMIN side. There is no tentative for the fix at the moment.
- As a workaround on the ADMIN side, please use English in the meantime as your active locale.
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, Gregorian, Hijri Arabic Calendar, user, admin, date picker , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Scheduled Offerings , Product Enhancement