How to build a Report from "Reporting" that shows the data from Candidates that are duplicate?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA)
Before generating the Report, is necessary to collect the data from the two Candidates that will be used. It can be done by confirming the Name of them inside "Manage Duplicate Candidates" tool, or any other information to be filtering while creating the Report.
Now, inside Reporting:
- Open Reporting and select "New";
- Select the "Table" format;
- Type "Recruiting V2";
- Here, the column used is "Candidate". The fields are optional, it can be selected anything accordingly to the requirement:
- After selecting the fields, it is necessary to set the filters. It can be set as the data collected from Candidates - in this example, it will be filtered by them First and Last name:
- By clicking on "Preview", it is possible to see the data pulled:
reporting, duplicate candidates, report duplicate candidates , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To