How to check if ticket was created from an unassociated e-mail?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Cloud for Customer
- Go to the Service work centre.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket ABC (ABC represents the ticket ID).
- Go to the Timeline facet.
- Find initial inbound e-mail.
- Click the Subject line hyperlink.
- On the e-mail header, you can see Reason, for example: 'No matching contacts were found', 'Reference ticket is already closed' and so on.
- Go to the Activities work centre.
- Go to the E-mails view.
- Open e-mail XYZ (XYZ represents the e-mail ID).
- On the e-mail header, you can see Reason.
To check user who converted e-mail XYZ into ticket ABC:
- Follow steps from Option 1 or Option 2.
- Go to the Changes facet.
service request, ticket, e-mail, interaction, timeline, unassociated e-mail, reason , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , LOD-CRM-SC-EML , Email , How To