- "The request failed" error appears when trying to rename a story in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- "HTTP Status 400 - Bad Request" can be found in HAR file.
- SAP Analytivd Cloud 2021.14.10
Reproducing the Issue
- In SAC, create a Story and save it
- Navigate to the Story's location, and click on edit details
- In "Other Links", add two dummy Urls (eg: http://1 and http://2)
- Update and save
- Edit the story's details again and rename
- Click on save => Error appears
- The Urls are not valid which is blocking the story validation before saving.
- Remove the Urls or Subtitute them with valid ones.
Edit, properties, link, sac. , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0