You have noticed several changes periodically trigered by a user in the sales order. You want to reduce the number of changes.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Orders work center.
- Go to Sales Orders view.
- Search for the ID of your document.
- Click in the Edit button and then in the View All button.
- Navigate to the Changes tab.
- See that user ABC is making changes periodically.
Those changes are related to a Confirmation Update which is scheduled to run for all Customer Demands with a selected Planning Area.
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Go to Background Jobs view.
- Show: All Scheduled Jobs.
- Search for a Confirmation Update that has the recurrence of the changes in the Sales Order.
To confirm if this background job is the one related to the Sales Order:
- Go to Outbound Logistics Control WoC and to Confirmation Update Runs view.
- Show: All confirmation update runs.
- Search for the Confirmation Update ID.
- Click in the Edit button.
- Navigate to Planning Area subtab.
- Note which is the Planning Area.
- Open the Sales Order.
- Navigate to the Document Flow.
- Open the Customer Demand.
- Navigate to the Line Items tab and to Schedule Lines subtab.
- Check if the Planning Area is the same from the Confirmation Update.
To resolve this behavior, you should reduce the frequency of this Confirmation Update. It is recommended to schedule job for each run with the recurrence of not less than four hours.
Sales Order. Confirmation Update Changes. , KBA , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , How To