The action 'set as lost' is not available in the Sales Quote Quick View.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work centre
- Go to the Sales Quotes view (OWL)
- Open any quote which as per status etc. can be set as lost via the Quick View.
Result: the action 'set as lost' is not available. It is not possible to enable the action via Adaptation mode, either.
The quick view is designed to support so-called one-click actions, i.e. only actions without a popup.
Action "Set as Lost" raises a popup with the reason for rejection.
Therefore, action "Set as Lost" is not supported in the Quote quick view.
There are three possible ways to set the quote as lost.
- As a workaround you can add the field "Reason for Rejection", which is available in section "Sales Quote Information" on the Quote quick view. Entering the reason for rejection sets the quote to lost.
- The action can be executed by selecting the object in the OWL > click More > select Set as lost.
- The action can be executed by opening the object TI > click Actions >select Set as lost.
"Set as Lost", Not Available, Sales Quote, missing, quick view , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To