- Data access enabled public dimensions throw error on validation when "ALL_TEAMS" and "ALL_USERS" are given to read/write access.
- The error message is "It looks like there are invalid users assigned to your dimension. Make sure to check user assignments before making further edits."
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.14.7
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the SAC tenant
- Navigate to Models >> Public Dimension
- Open a dimension with Data Access Control enabled
- Add "ALL_TEAMS" and "ALL_USERS" or Both under Read/write columns
- Save the dimension
- Error on validating the users
- This issue is identified to be a product defect
The issue has been fixed in version 2021.20
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAC Model, ALL_TEAMS, ALL_USERS, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , LOD-ANA-ML , SAC Modelling , Problem