- You wish to connect the PO JDBC Adapter to the third party Snowflake database
- You have obtained the driver from Snowflake
- You have correctly deployed the driver on the PO system as per requirements outlined in KBA 2513069 Guided Answers - How to deploy the external drivers for Axis/JDBC/JMS Adapter
- The driver you have deployed is called something like: snowflake-jdbc-x.x.x-javadoc.jar
- After configuring the JDBC Communication Channel and maintaining the connection parameters the error below occurs:
Error during database connection to the database URL 'jdbc:snowflake://<host>:<port>/?db=......' using the JDBC driver 'net.snowflake.client.jdbc.SnowflakeDriver': 'com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.jdbc.sql.DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection with the registered driver. net.snowflake.client.jdbc.SnowflakeDriver returns: net.snowflake.client.jdbc.SnowflakeDriver. : SAPClassNotFoundException: net.snowflake.client.jdbc.SnowflakeDriver'
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
SAP NetWeaver 7.5
Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, Sender, Receiver , KBA , BC-XI-CON-JDB , JDBC Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.