- Exporting private content fails with the error message "The resource does not exist, or you do not have permission to read it"
- Issue occurs after QRC 3 upgrade
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.14.7
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SAC tenant
- Navigate to Deployment >> Export
- Select the objects to export
- Error occurs "The resource does not exist, or you do not have permission to read it".
- The issue occurred due to changes made in the security in SAC
- The issue is fixed in version 2021.20
- As a workaround, please assign Manage permission to Public files for the export to work.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Export, Permission, QRC3, Private Content, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-ACN , SAC Content Network , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , Problem