- The database is built from scratch.
- The issue was uncovered when executing LOAD TABLE through JDBC. Currently, it is unknown whether JDBC leads to the issue.
- Rerun the same SQLs through JDBC, the correct number of rows are loaded.
- Rerun the same SQLs directly in DBISQL or through ODBC to load the same table, the correct number of rows are loaded.
- Create a new table with the same structure, and use the same SQLs, the correct number of rows are loaded.
- The table has an identity column that is updated by some application logic, and at times it could have duplicate values.
- Thus, the issue is not reproducible at will.
IQ 16.1 SP04 PL09
SAP IQ 16.1
825411; CR825411; CR#825411; "load table"; missing; "missing rows"; , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.