- We want to use the schedule publication feature in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Unable to find the option to schedule publication in our SAP Analytics Cloud system
- How to enabled the publication feature in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud hosted on SAP Data Center i.e. NEO environment
- A single-digit number in your SAC Tenant URL, for example us1 or eu1 or jp1, indicates an SAP data center i.e. NEO environment
- Schedule publication feature is not supported on SAP Data centers i.e. NEO environment
- The scheduling publication is available only on Cloud Foundry environments listed below
- AWS Europe Central (EU10)
- AWS US East (US10)
- AWS Brazil (BR10))
- AWS Japan (JP10)
- AWS Sydney (AP10)
- AWS Singapore (AP11)
- Ali Cloud China (CN40)
- If you want to use this feature, please contact your SAP Account Executive or SAP Customer Engagement Executive to evaluate your options to migrate from NEO to Cloud Foundry.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Scheduling publications, NEO, Cloud Foundry, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , LOD-ANA-LDC , SAC Live Data Connection , LOD-ANA-SCH , SAC Story Scheduling and Publication , Problem