When creating an offer letter, users are using the spellcheck functionality in the text editor. After completing the spellcheck, all offer letter formatting has been removed.
- The spell check vendor used in BizX is a third party tool called "Keyoti Inc. RapidSpellCheck". There are some known product limitations and it causes server memory issues when the text source being spellchecked is too large or oversized.
- The character limit of the text source is 16384 characters for spellcheck to work correctly.
- The third party tool "RapidSpellCheck" has been in maintenance mode for several years and no further release dates are expected for the spell check tool. The product management team have decided not to upgrade this tool as many browsers and operating systems are now offering built-in spellcheck tools.
- There are some workarounds that are available to customers:
- Reduce the size of the text that is being used, for example shorten the offer letter template to within the known character limit for spellcheck.
- Use browser/operating system spellcheck
- Use another tool such as Microsoft Word to perform the spellcheck and copy and paste the content into the offer letter.
spellcheck, spell, check, offer letter, formatting, removed, format, text editor, character limit , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem