Sales Order Volume Report is showing different Request Date that is shown on Sales Order document.
Sap Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Reports View.
- Open the Sales Order Volume report.
- In the selection choose the restriction for Sales Order XYZ (XYZ represents the Sales Order ID for which you find the Request Date is different from Sales Order Volume Report).
- In the View section, click Add Field option to add Request Date in the View.
- Run the report and you can see that the Request Date does not match with the Sales Order Request Date.
The data source you are reviewing is based with focus on the Item node.
If you change the items in the sales order and hit refresh in the report, the data is refreshed.
If you change header details, you will not see this change until you re-open the report.
This is the expected system behavior.
Sales Order Volume Report; Request Date; Wrong Request Date; , KBA , SRD-CRM-ORD , Orders & Contracts , How To