You have to create a data source extension "YY1_***" and wants to extend the Order reason field but it does not get reflected in Web Dynpro App Journal Entry Analyzer.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open App Customer fields and Logic.
- Go to Data source extension tab.
- Create a extension for data source I_GLACCOUNTLINEITEMCUBE.
- Drill down on Sales document.
- Select Order reason checkbox to extend the order reason field.
- Press the Save button.
- Press the Publish button.
- Go to App Journal Entry Analyzer.
- Search for the field Order Reason.
Order Reason field is available as the attribute of the field "Sales Order". Include the attribute field.
- Go to Navigation Panel on the App Journal Entry Analyzer.
- Include the association field "Sales order" to rows.
- Right click in the sales order field.
- Go to Drilldown > Add Attribute.
- Select Order Reason checkbox from the available attributes list.
- Press OK button.
F0956 , journal, entry, analyzer, order, reason, extend, field, sales order, I_GLACCOUNTLINEITEMCUBE, UI, adaptation, web, dynprpo, apps, GUI , KBA , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , Problem