When the user downloads the Audit log detailed report of DPCS , it displays the candidate First and Last name as DELETED.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Admin Center > Data Privacy Statement
2. On the External Candidate Data Privacy Statement, select the ‘View History’
3. On the 1.x version, select View Log
4. Click Search
5. Notice that the candidates displayed has First and Last Name
6. Click ‘Download detailed report’
7. Click download and open the CSV file. On the CSV file, you will see that the First name and Last name is displayed as DELETED.
The issue is currently being investigated by the Engineering team. This KBA will be updated on the progress of the issue. If you want to get notified/updated on the issue, you can add this KBA as your favorite instead of submitting an incident. See KBA 2171560 - How to be notified of new or updated SAP Notes or KBAs.
data privacy consent statement, agreed, accepted, declined, dcps 2.0, applicant, external, internal , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Bug Filed