When the system locale is changed to Dutch, any updates to any Custom Date fields in the application, appear incorrectly formatted in the Application History tab.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Update the system locale to Dutch via Settings→Change Language
2. Next go to Recruiting→Job Requisition
3. In any Job Req, update a date value via the Calendar picker for any Custom Date field on a Candidate's Application
4. Save the changes
5. Click into the Application History tab via Take Action→History
6. See that the entry appearing under New Value for that field is formatting incorrectly. The issue is highlighted below from a screenshot taken of a Sales Demo;
This issue is currently with RCM Engineering. This KBA will be updated continuously in accordance with Engineering findings. Alternatively, please ask your CSM to follow RCM-94853 for further updates.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem