You configure the ADSO as per note 2838883 - SAC BW Writeback - Part 1 -> Configurations -> point 2.
However, available fields are all recognized as Dimension in the target data selection when you create an export job with OData Service to the BW system in SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.14.10
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to modeler
- Open a model.
- Under Workspace, select Data Management
- Under Export Jobs, create a new oData Job using an oData Connection.
- All fields are recognized as dimension.
This issue is due to the old odata cache.
The odata metadata has a timestamp for cache. It is compared with the last modified time of all ADSOs in the maintenance view. If you add a new ADSO, it will update the time and regenerate the cache.
So please follow the steps below:
- add a new dummy ADSO in the maintenance view
- check if the issue is fixed
- remove the newly added dummy ADSO from the maintenance view
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-PLI , Planning Integration (BPC,S/4,IBP...) , Problem