Issue on how the custom MDF object is displayed on PP3 section, from custom MDF UI that was created for a object with a 1 to many child relationship where the child object has a field with a condition to be shown.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance;
- Go to People Profile of an user that has the object with multiple child and only some child have the condition to have the field;
- On a new tab open Manage Data, check the same user's object;
- Compare both and you will see that the child data on PP3 is mixing up the 2 child information for the field.
We have identified this issue and it will be corrected by 2111, though we have a workaround for the time until the release, see below:
- Navigate to Admin Center-->Manage Configuration UI;
- Create New UI and select Base object as the parent object;
- Go to Child object and click on Edit Properties;
- Make the layout as flow and increase no.of Visible fields Count and save the configuration without having additional groups.
- Configure this screen in Configure People Profile;
- Test again and the issue should be fixed for the new UI.
ECT-173986 User field wrong field value , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-UI , UI Config, Layout & Rules , Problem