- Some processes raised error 701 due to no free memory in procedure cache memory pool. Message of error 701:
"There is not enough procedure cache to run this procedure, trigger, or SQL batch. Retry later, or ask your SA to reconfigure ASE with more procedure cache."
- There exists some processes which were taking high CPU time and memory, 'dbcc pss(0, high_cpu_spid)' or sybmon command 'pss high_cpu_spid' show:
- plasterror=1622 --- last error = 1622, the bad TDS error message is 'Type xxx not implemented.'
- pcpucur: high_value --- cpu time for current statement was high
- pmemusage: high_value --- # of memory pages from procedure cache memory pool was high
- The high_cpu_spid was running in infinite loop with the following stack:
CR 825378, 825378, CR 825414, 825414, error 1622, infinite loop, tdsrecv_errorhdl , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.