You want to know whether the role-based data access control applies to the private version or not.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
On private versions no read data security is being applied that affects both dimension-based and role-based DAC. That is also true for shared private versions.
Caveat: The only exception is if you turn on the 'Hide Parents' feature of a dimension. Then you can only see the members he is allowed to read. This also affects (shared) private versions in the sense that some members aren't listed in a query result if you have no read access on the member. If you, however, if you remove the dimension with 'Hide Parents' from the axis, you will see the sum/aggregate of all rows in a private version without DAC applied.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, DAC, private version, role , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-VER , Version Management , Problem