- You are reporting an issue with the app "Report Malfunction" (F2023)
- The issue is in relation to the "description" field validation
- Even though screen prompt is appearing not to use more then 40 chars, but still the input field allow users to type more than specified length.
- During the submit of the data, you receive the error.
- You expect to be limited during the input for this field
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
Malfunction, F2023, Description, field, max length, maxLength, SmartField, Fiori, UI5, WebUI , KBA , PM-FIO , Fiori User Interface (UI) for PM , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.