- Application error received when processing New Hire Data Review step in Onboarding.
- Wrapped Exception: while trying to load from index 1 of an object array with length 1, loaded from local variable 'ids'
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Click on the New Hire Data Review Tile.
- Select a candidate and start the data review.
- Click on Submit.
- Application error occurs.
- Issue is related to the dependent information available in the user's previous employment profile. These dependents have a Person ID External which is customized via import.
- Remove the dependents from the inactive previous employment for the affected candidate.
- Go to My Employee File.
- Search for the rehire's previous employment.
- Remove the dependents information in the Emergency Contact & Dependents portlet.
OBX, ONB2.0, Onboarding 2.0, Wrapped exception, rehire, inactive employment, dependents, Person ID External, import, employee profile, inactive user , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RHM , Rehire Mechanism , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2105