Is it possible to skip Rehire Verification during Onboarding Process?
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Initiate Onboarding for a candidate with the same First Name/Last Name/ DOB as an existing inactive user in the system
- User is not available in the Onboarding Dashboard
- Check Rehire Verification Tile, First Rehire Check is triggered for the user
In order to ensure that this Rehire Verification is not triggered for any onboarding candidates, please follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the RBP Role for the BPE Service User and ensure that the following permissions are disabled under Manage Recruits/Manage Hires:
- Rehire Inactive Employee
- Rehire Inactive Employee (by 'match' in New Hire)
- Rehire Inactive Employee with New Employment
- Rehire Inactive Employee with New Employment (by 'match' in New Hire)
NOTE: This is not a recommended practice and only a suggestion for what can be tried by the customer/partner in their preview environments. The potential issue would be that system will not recognize the rehires in onboarding and would get blocked at MPH with a duplicate national ID or end up hiring someone who is a rehire as a new hire.
Rehire, Rehire Verification , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RHE , Recruit to Hire Tool , How To