You create a building block and try to use it in segmentation models in assigned segmentation object, however you cannot find the building block in new creating segmentation models even though it is a public one.
- SAP Marketing Cloud Edition
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new building block in Segmentation Building Block app.
- Save and publish the building block.
- Go to Segmentation model app to create a new segmentation model from corresponding segmentation profile.
- New creating building block is not visible.
Some attributes used in building block are not visible in segmentation profiles.
You can use the "Check" button in building block to find the list of invisible attributes and set them to be visible in segmentation configuration app.
segmentation building block, visible. , KBA , CEC-MKT-SEG , Segmentation , Problem