How to add/change the permissions of the Offer Letter Portlet through Manage Templates?
NOTE: It is very important to keep in mind this tool is extremely powerful. Modifications made to templates can have a direct impact on candidate experience, integrations, custom integrations, etc. Change should only be made by a qualified individual that is familiar with the configuration.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
To edit or add the permission to access the Offer Letter Portlet through Manage Templates, please, do the following:
- Navigate to Admin Center > Recruiting > Manage Templates;
- Select Job Requisition;
- Select the template you want to make changes;
- Click the arrow next to "General Settings" on the left side of the page, under "Template Settings";
- Select "Application Status Configuration";
- Click "[Number of] Feature Permissions defined. Click to modify.";
- Click on Add feature permission;
- In the field Feature Permission Type, select the offerLetterPortlet type;
- Add the appropriate permission roles (e.g. Recruiter, Second Recruiter, Hiring Manager);
- Grant the permission to the appropriate status;
- Publish the changes.
In case you don't have Manage Templates enabled in your instance, please, check the KBA below: