When replicating employee's Organizational Assignments, we face the following symptoms:
- Despite successful replications from both, master data and org. assignment, IT0001 still inconsistent (dates are not correct, and organizational fields such as positions and org. unit are not correct);
- On the other hand, table HRP1001 shows up the correct and the latest relationships assignments between employee and its Position and Org. Unit;
- When re running the organizational assignment replication, it ends with the following message: Employee xxxxxxxx: No relevant changes found in EC, no update needed in ERP - Message no. SFIOM_PROCESSING165;
- PLOGI/ORGA is set (PA/PD Integration);
- Replicating Employee Master Data and Organizational Assignments from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM
- Replicating Employee Master Data and Organizational Assignments from Employee Central to SAP S/4HANA On Premise
position, org, unit, pa, pd, orga, 99999999, 00000000, PLANS, ORGEH, assignment , KBA , LOD-EC-INT-ORG , Org Integration EC to ERP On Premise , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.