- Benefits Service Date mapped from Recruiting is being overwritten in Onboarding/Manage Pending Hires.
- Benefits Service Date is being overwritten by the candidate's Start Date.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Manage Pending Hire
2. Find the candidate
3. Move forward until the Employment Details section
4. Find the Benefit Service Date overwritten by the candidate's start date.
- Expected behavior.
- The Engineering Team has confirmed that all standard date fields in Employment Info are always adjusted to start date.
- This behavior is by design.
- If the business needs some other date for the service date, then it should be stored as part of a Custom date field.
- This behavior can be also observed when you add new hire as part of Add New Employee.
Benefits Service Date, Service Date, OBX, ONB 2.0, Date Field, employmentInfo, INC0998165 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EC , Integration EC - MPH, Hire , Problem