When uploading a file within "Import Job Role Tags", system returns an error with a notification from system saying that the "Line # not a valid option for the label"
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Open "Import Job Role Tags";
- Try to upload a specific file to Map the Tags;
- Error is displayed saying that the file was not uploaded and an e-mail was sent with more details specifying it.
There are one or more Roles that are not correctly inserted within the picklists used to make the map between Tags and Roles.
The Roles need to be inserted as value inside the picklist used. As an example, the required Role is "Agent Specialist" that will be mapped with a Tag.
- First, confirm the Job Role and its Family:
- Next, it is needed to check the picklist used. Check the ID and how it is set:
- Now, reviewing the CSV file to see the mapping, it's necessary to assure that columns are EXACTLY equal as the source (picklist).
Note: Since it's being used only 1 picklist, only the "Picklist_ID" must match. If there is a relation of picklist, assure that the "PARENT_PICKLIST_ID" are matching, same for "PARENT_PICKLIST_LABEL"; you can confirm it within the picklist.
- After completing this map, import again inside Import Job Role Tag to check if the file will import successfully:
job role tags, import, tags import, error tags import. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem