The "new" and "edit" button is grey under inbound or outbound service tab of "Custom Communication Scenarios" application
- S/4HANA Cloud 2108
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the "Custom Communication Scenarios" application
- Choose a published Custom Communication Scenario
- The "new" and "edit" button is disabled under inbound or outbound service tab
- This is a new change of Custom Communication Scenarios application
- Background: Previously we used to have issues with the unpublished scenarios. The modification of an inbound service would set the communication scenario status to unpublished and the user was able to delete it at that point. That deletion could cause inconsistencies, therefore we had to introduce the revoke step to avoid inconsistencies when unpublishing the scenario.
- We need to revoke first so that the scenario status is "Not published" and then we should be able to add/delete inbound services.
Custom, Communication, Scenarios, Button, Disable, Grey, Revoke , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-COM , Maintain Communication System and Arrangement , Problem