When there are a peer to peer collection recommendation, the collection is removed from recommendations tile after the user views it.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in as a User, create a Collection
- User who has created the Collection recommends the Collection to another User.
- 2nd User logs in and navigates to My Learning to view their Recommendations.
- 2nd User clicks on the Collection in their recommendations to open it.
- The Collection opens for the 2nd User. They close the Collection without bookmarking it and navigate back to the My Learning Homepage.
- The Collection is no longer showing in the Recommendations.
Also, SAP provides a channel where the customer can propose, discuss, and vote on ideas to improve the product. To find more details, please check the following KBA:
Recommendations, Collections, Peer to peer, Collection removed. , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-LRR , Recommendations , Product Enhancement