When working in PP-FIO apps, you notice there are some shortages in the future that are not considered. This leads to '999' in supply/shortages fields, which is not expected.
- SAP ERP Fiori UI for Production Planning (PP-FIO)
- SAP ERP Fiori UI for Material Requirements Planning (PP-FIO-MRP)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
Shortage, Supply, Days' Supply, Independent Requirement, PIR, VSE, Preplanning, Monitor, Material, Coverage, Manage, MD04, Demand, Calculation, Stock, 999. , KBA , PP-FIO , Fiori UI for Production Planning and Control , PP-FIO-MRP , Fiori UI for Material Requirements Planning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.