When working in PP-FIO apps, you notice there are some shortages in the future that are not considered. This leads to '999' in supply/shortages fields, which is not expected.
- SAP ERP Fiori UI for Production Planning (PP-FIO)
- SAP ERP Fiori UI for Material Requirements Planning (PP-FIO-MRP)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
Shortage, Supply, Days' Supply, Independent Requirement, PIR, VSE, Preplanning, Monitor, Material, Coverage, Manage, MD04, Demand, Calculation, Stock, 999. , KBA , PP-FIO , Fiori UI for Production Planning and Control , PP-FIO-MRP , Fiori UI for Material Requirements Planning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.