- Administrator notice that the admin alerts count is different from last time checked and no action were taken by them
- what reason could cause the admin alerts count to reduce
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Some alerts may be solved by somebody. For example when Stalled workflows are processed, the alerts are deleted during the next nightly run.
- Permissions (target population) for the logged user could have been changed.
- Alert types may be deactivated (not recommended).
- there is a nightly job checking which Alerts are still needed. If some of the causes of the Alerts are resolved, then the job detects that the reason is gone and the alert is deleted.
- There is different possible reasons why the admin alerts could be deleted as mentioned in the Cause section. Note that these are only some of the reasons.
- For further undertanding of Admin Alerts please check the user guide Admin Alerts 2.0
admin alerts deleted, admin alerts removed, admin alerts nightly job , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-CHK , SuccessFactors Platform Check Tool , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions